Click on the pdf to view the fall 2021 course listing. (updated 8/16/21) fall_21_lecture_list.pdf
Community auditors are not eligible to take Visual or Performing Arts courses or Writing courses. Very few courses are offered in the evening. Courses are not offered during the summer.
Just Added: COS333 Advanced Programming Techniques.
Classroom locations will be posted on the Registrar's website approximately one week before classes begin. We highly recommend that you check your class location before going to class, as the room may change rooms during the first week of class. You must know the course code to find your classroom, for example ABC101.
How to find your classroom
- Click on Registrar's to be taken to the Registrar's site
- Click the drop down menu and choose the department that you are searching for
- Click search
- All the classes for that department will be available on the screen
- Use the course number to find your class
- The building and room number will be listed in the Location column
Princeton University currently uses the Learning Management System Canvas for classroom management. Community Auditors will be given access to Canvas upon the completion of registration. Access is granted for use during the semester of the class and ends upon the completion of the semester.
Technical Requirements for Canvas
For the best user experience, you should always use the most current version of your preferred browser.
Canvas supports current and major releases of browsers such as:
Some browser plugins or extensions may conflict with Canvas and affect functionality. In particular, we have noticed that some users have had issues with Safari.
How to login to Canvas
- Visit canvas.princeton.edu.
- Once at the site, choose other under Log into Canvas . You will then be directed to the login page.
- In the box titled: Canvas ID: Type au_ followed by your CAP username. For example: au_MarySmith
- In the box titled: Password: Type in your CAP password. The password is case sensitive.
Auditors are not required to purchase books for class. Those who wish to purchase the books are welcome to do so after the first week of classes. Labyrinth Books offers a 10% discount to Community Auditors. They are located at 122 Nassau Street, Princeton. To receive the discount just tell the cashier that you are a Community Auditor.
All the libraries on campus are open to the public with the exception of Firestone Library and Marquand Library. Community auditors do not receive access privileges beyond those available to the public. Privileges may be purchased for a fee from the Access Office in Firestone Library. For more information about access privileges and library hours, please visit the library website.