To view a pdf of the spring 2020 lectures available for auditing click on the link. spring_2020_lecture_list.pdf
Spring 2020 Lecture List updates:
AST205 The Universe - this class is waitlist only.
COM241 The Golden Rhinoceros - this class is cancelled.
ENG385 Children's Literature - this class is waitlist only.
HIS470 Abraham Lincoln and America - this class is cancelled.
HIS359 Modern Jewish History - this class is cancelled.
HIS293 What is the Scientific Revolution? - this class is cancelled.
ORF407 Fundamental of Queueing - this class is cancelled.
PHI300 Plato and His Predecessors - this class is cancelled.
SML480 Pedagogy of Data Science - this class is cancelled.
SOC217 Inequality, Health and Health Care System - this class is currently closed.
SOC345 Money, Work, and Social Life - this class is currently closed.
SOC277 Technology and Society - this class is currently closed.
Class Location Information
Classroom locations will be posted on the Registrar's website approximately one week before classes begin. We highly recommend that you check your class location before going to class, as class may change rooms during the first week of class. You must know the course code to find your classroom, for example ABC101.
How to find your classroom
- Click on Registrar's to be taken to the Registrar's site
- Click the drop down menu and choose the department that you are searching for
- Click search
- All the classes for that department will be available on the screen
- Use the course number to find your class
- The building and room number will be listed in the Location column
Blackboard is an online site where course information such as the course syllabus, announcements, and reading assignments are posted for students. If you are an enrolled community auditor and your professor uses Blackboard you may have access to this site. Blackboard will not be active until classes have begun.
Need a refresher on how to use Blackboard? Watch our video tutorial below and learn how to login and understand your course information.
How to login to Blackboard
- To login in to the Blackboard Website you will need your CAP username and password.
- Once at the site, choose the second login option "other". You will then be directed to the login page.
- In the box titled: Blackboard ID: Type "au_" followed by your CAP username. For example: au_MarySmith
- In the box titled: Password: Type in your CAP password. The password is case sensitive.
Auditors are not required to purchase books for class. Those who wish to purchase the books are welcome to do so after the first week of classes. Labyrinth Books offers a 10% discount to Community Auditors. They are located at 122 Nassau Street, Princeton. To receive the discount just tell the cashier that you are a Community Auditor.
All the libraries on campus are open to the public with the exception of Firestone Library and Marquand Library. Community auditors do not receive access privileges beyond those available to the public. Privileges may be purchased for a fee from the Access Office in Firestone Library. For more information about access privileges and library hours, please visit the library website.