Application Deadline: Friday, June 1, 2018
Fall courses will be posted on the Registrar's website in early March
Tuition: Payment is arranged through your academic institution.
- Prior to submitting your online application, contact your community college representative for approval and letter of authorization.
- Complete and submit:
- ccfp application.pdf The application may be submitted online (preferred) or in paper form. Both are accepted.
- letter of authorization.pdf Complete the Letter of Authorization. Arrange to have the form completed by the appropriate college official. You will be prompted to upload an electronic copy of the completed Authorization Form during the application process.
- letter of recommendation waiver.pdf Download the Letter of Recommendation Waiver. Two current letters of academic reference are required along with a Letter of Recommendation Waiver for each reference. Complete the letter of recommendation waivers and send one copy to each of the people who will be writing your recommendation. Sealed references and waivers must be mailed to the Office of Community and Regional Affairs, Princeton University, 4 Mercer Street, Princeton, NJ 08540. We do not accept faxed or emailed references.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work: faxed or emailed copies are not accepted.