In my first semester I experienced a pure form of learning that I always desired as a student: absorbing new information for myself, unadulterated by concerns of grades. In lieu of completing assignments for the course, I utilize my class experience and access to resources as inspiration to prepare new lessons and conduct historical research. These classes are for those who love to learn, seek to challenge, and are open to change. Nicole, Camden County College
Nicole, Camden County College
The application deadlines for 2022 - 2023 academic year are:
Fall Term 22-23
- Friday, May 13, 2022 by 5:00 p.m.
- fall courses will be posted on the Registrar's website on March 25, 2022
Spring Term 22-23
- Tuesday, November 15, 2022 by 5:00 p.m.
- spring courses will be available on the Registrar's website in November
Complete the online application. online application
- The online application includes biographical and educational information, your resume, a statement of academic purpose, proposed course selection, and a copy of your COVID-19 vaccination and booster record. Test score submission is optional.
- Contact your community college representative for approval. Print the Letter of Authorization. ccfp_letter_of_authorization.pdf Arrange to have the form completed by the appropriate college official. You will be prompted to upload an electronic copy of the completed form during the application process.
- Sealed official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work should be mailed to the Office of Community and Regional Affairs, 4 Mercer Street, Princeton, NJ 08540. Electronic copies of transcripts will be accepted if they are sent from the institution of higher learning. They may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Faxed copies are not accepted.
- The results of any standardized tests taken (SAT, TOEFL, ACT, CLEP, GRE) are optional, but not required for admittance.
- Submit two current letters of academic reference that comment in detail on the applicant's academic potential, along with a Letter of Recommendation Waiver for each reference. Print and sign the Letter of Recommendation Waiver. ccfp_letter_of_recommendation_waiver.pdf The applicant should complete the letter of recommendation waiver and send one copy to each person who will be writing a reference. References should be mailed to the Office of Community and Regional Affairs, Princeton University, 4 Mercer Street, Princeton, NJ 08540, Attention: CCFP. Faxed or emailed references are not accepted.
Class offerings are listed on the Registrar's website. To view a list of course offerings for the upcoming term visit the registrar's page.
Complete the online application form. A paper form is available upon request.
Print and sign the letter_of_recommendation_waiver.pdf (PDF). Two typed current letters of academic reference are required along with a Letter of Recommendation Waiver for each reference. Print and complete two copies the Letter of Recommendation Waiver. One signed waiver form should be sent to each person who will be writing your recommendation. The recommender should submit the waiver with their typed recommendation letter. Sealed references and waivers should be mailed to the Office of Community and Regional Affairs, Princeton University, 4 Mercer Street, Princeton, NJ 08540, Attention: CCFP. We do not accept faxed or emailed references.
Complete the online readmission form. A paper form is available upon request.
Payment is arranged through your academic institution.