In my first semester I experienced a pure form of learning that I always desired as a student: absorbing new information for myself, unadulterated by concerns of grades. In lieu of completing assignments for the course, I utilize my class experience and access to resources as inspiration to prepare new lessons and conduct historical research. These classes are for those who love to learn, seek to challenge, and are open to change. Nicole, Camden County College
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020
Fall 2020 courses will be posted on the Registrar's website April 2, 2020.
Tuition: Payment is arranged through your academic institution.
- Prior to submitting your online application, contact your community college representative for approval and letter of authorization.
- Complete and submit:
- ccfp application.pdf The application may be submitted online (preferred) or in paper form. Both are accepted.
- letter of authorization.pdf Complete the Letter of Authorization. Arrange to have the form completed by the appropriate college official. You will be prompted to upload an electronic copy of the completed Authorization Form during the application process.
- letter of recommendation waiver.pdf Download the Letter of Recommendation Waiver. Two current letters of academic reference are required along with a Letter of Recommendation Waiver for each reference. Complete the letter of recommendation waivers and send one copy to each of the people who will be writing your recommendation. Sealed references and waivers must be mailed to the Office of Community and Regional Affairs, Princeton University, 4 Mercer Street, Princeton, NJ 08540. We do not accept faxed or emailed references.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work may be mailed to the Office of Community and Regional Affairs, Princeton University, 4 Mercer Street, Princeton, NJ 08540; Electronic copies of transcripts will only be accepted if sent from the institution of higher learning and may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org- faxed copies are not accepted.