News for Neighbors
When the University is developing programs that may have an impact on the surrounding area, it strives to include the community in an open, engaged way. The community can follow some projects, such as the updating of the campus plan and the creation of a new arts and transit neighborhood, on related websites, while also checking the University websites below for news and information on other matters.
- The 2026 Princeton University Campus Plan, a multi-year planning effort that will guide the evolution of the campus from 2016 through 2026 and beyond.
- The 2016 Strategic Planning Framework that identifies key goals and major priorities for the University and that will serve as a guide for allocating University resources and prioritizing new initiatives.
- The Arts and Transit Project that will be completed in Fall 2017.
- The Facilities organization provides information about current construction projects that are underway on campus.
- The annual Princeton Profile, provides a wide-array of facts, figures and useful information about Princeton University.